The Berkey Light® Water Purification System is a lightweight unit designed for home use, travel, outdoor activities, and during unexpected emergencies.
The Berkey Light Purification System is proudly Made in America.
- Constructed of a non-BPA/BPS co-polyester, which does not retain or leach any foul odors into your water
- Storage capacity of about 2.75 gallons (10.4 liters)
- Maximum filters: 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower chambers, a base, 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements , 4 washers, 4 wingnuts, 1 priming button, 1 spigot, 1 cloth lid
- Height when in use: 21″ (when used without base); 26.5″ (with base)
- Weight: 8lbs empty
- Diameter: 9″
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 1-5 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Berkey Light® System can produce up to 4 gallons ( 15.2 liters) of purified water per hour
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Berkey Light® System can produce up to 7 gallons (26.5 liters) of purified water per hour
- Up to 4 Berkey PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired