Nutristore Freeze-dried Cheddar Cheese is an excellent source of calcium and a great way to have access to delicious Cheese no matter the circumstance.
This Cheese is delicious to snack on straight from the can. Following simple preparation steps, you can reconstitute the Cheese and use it in a variety of meal options. There is no reason to go without Cheese in any situation and thanks to a 25 year shelf life you now have access to delicious Cheese whenever you may need it.
- Preparation is easy
- 25 year shelf life
- High quality Cheese available for any situation
- Great source of Calcium
- Sealed Shelf Life: 25 years*
- Opened Shelf Life: 6 months – 1 year*
- *Shelf life based on optimal storage conditions.
- Proper Storage: To reach the maximum shelf life, your Nutristore products should be stored in an environment with temperatures ranging between 55°-70° F. Ideal storing conditions are in a cool, dark, dry environment where the product will be protected from moisture, oxygen, and sunlight. Excellent storing locations are in (but not limited to) closets, under beds and in basements. All stated shelf life is based on proper storage of your Nutristore products.
- Storing your Nutristore products in a location with extreme temperatures, high humidity or an area where oxygen, sunlight and/or moisture may contact your product, will decrease the shelf life. After opening a can to consume, you should continue to store the product in optimal conditions with the white plastic lid secured. Limit the amount of time you allow your Nutristore foods to be exposed to air and light, doing so will help maximize the opened can shelf life.
Protect Your Investment:
Taking proper care of your food storage will help ensure you have great tasting, nutritious foods when a disaster or time of emergency strikes. Nutristore foods are designed for long-term storage. By following proper storage guidelines, you can have the assurance that your food storage will keep its delicious taste and high quality for many years to come.