All items in the Food Storage Survival Kit are packed securely in our Multi-Pocket Hikers Backpack.
The kit includes the following:
Food and Water: This kit contains 44 Long-Term Food-Storage Meals which will feed 1 person for 14 days or 2 people for 7 days. These products have a 7-year shelf life.
- 10 4-Serving Cook-in-the-Pouch Meals for a total of 44 servings
- 8 Lunch/Dinner assorted servings
- 3 Breakfast assorted servings
Water Purification Bottle – removes up to 99.99% of pollutants and contaminants, producing up to 100 gallons of clean drinking water
Light and Communication: These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or other emergency.
- Emergency 4-in-1 Radio Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- Box of Waterproof Matches
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- 2 Emergency Survival Sleeping Bags
Tools: These items can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter.
- Portable Cooking Stove (includes Fuel Tablets and a Steel Fork, Knife, & Spoon Chow Kit)
- 16 oz. Steel Cup
- Pair of Leather-Palm Work Gloves
Hygiene and Sanitation: Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- Pocket Tissues
First Aid: A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
Deluxe First Aid Kit – a combination of bandages/gauze, topical ointments, medicine, and other first aid items to assist with a variety of injuries
Other: These items are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions.
- Survival Playing Cards – 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency
- Golf Pencil
- 2 Infectious-Waste Bags
Emergency Survival Kit Information:
This Long-Term Food-Storage Essentials Survival Kit was designed using advice from experts in the emergency preparedness industry. It follows guidelines offered by government agencies and nonprofit preparedness organizations.