Nutristore Freeze-dried Raspberries offer you a healthy, convenient snack that is bursting with flavor.
These Raspberries boast a 25 year shelf life, giving you the peace of mind you should expect from Nutristore. Adding Raspberries to your food storage offers you a healthy snack the whole family will enjoy. Quick preparation time makes these Raspberries an essential fruit to have in your food storage. With Nutristore Freeze-dried Raspberries your family can now experience the joy of delicious fruit in your long term food storage.
- Reconstitutes quickly
- 25 year shelf life
- Convenient snack the whole family will enjoy
- Brings a variety of flavor to your food storage
- Sealed Shelf Life: 25 years*
- Opened Shelf Life: 6 months – 1 year*
- *Shelf life based on optimal storage conditions.
- Proper Storage: To reach the maximum shelf life, your Nutristore products should be stored in an environment with temperatures ranging between 55°-70° F. Ideal storing conditions are in a cool, dark, dry environment where the product will be protected from moisture, oxygen, and sunlight. Excellent storing locations are in (but not limited to) closets, under beds and in basements. All stated shelf life is based on proper storage of your Nutristore products.
- Storing your Nutristore products in a location with extreme temperatures, high humidity or an area where oxygen, sunlight and/or moisture may contact your product, will decrease the shelf life. After opening a can to consume, you should continue to store the product in optimal conditions with the white plastic lid secured. Limit the amount of time you allow your Nutristore foods to be exposed to air and light, doing so will help maximize the opened can shelf life.
- Protect Your Investment: Taking proper care of your food storage will help ensure you have great tasting, nutritious foods when a disaster or time of emergency strikes. Nutristore foods are designed for long-term storage. By following proper storage guidelines, you can have the assurance that your food storage will keep its delicious taste and high quality for many years to come.