The Culinary Herb Garden Preparedness Seeds provide a missing link within your food storage plan. Each bucket contains 10 popular culinary herb varieties that will produce enough herbs to spice up your food storage meals in hard times!
These Seeds are Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO and are not chemically treated. Because they are non-hybrid, seeds may be harvested at the end of the growing season and then used for the next year’s planting. Each of our seed varieties comes with a Quick Start Growing Guide.
• Basil, Genovese – 3527 Seeds
• Basil, Lemon Basil – 3527 Seeds
• Chives – 4409 Seeds
• Garlic Chives – 1058 Seeds
• Cilantro, Slow Bolting – 529 Seeds
• Dill, Bouquet – 3527 Seeds
• Oregano, Italian – 31,747 Seeds
• Parsley, Dark Green Italian Flat-leaf – 3175 Seeds
• Sage, Broad Leaved – 564 Seeds
• Thyme, Common – 22,046 Seeds
These seeds will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder. All non-hybrid and open-pollinated seeds can be planted year after year. Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection.
Please Note: Because of the shortage of non-hybrid seeds, substitutions may occur.