Extract the natural juice of grapes, berries, and other high-liquid fruits with the power of steam.
Just boil water in the bottom container and place fruit in the top container. Natural concentrated fruit juice drips in the center pan where it can be extracted through a surgical-quality, heat-resistant tube. Use the juice for making jellies or to store as concentrates for healthy natural fruit juice. From Roots & Branches.
Use the stock pot in the same way you would use any other pot. Great for soups, meats, vegetables, and more. Can also be used in the oven as a roaster. The stock pot holds up to 8 quarts and has a clad bottom for even heating, making it ideal for any cooktop, including wood burning, smooth top and induction ranges.
- Glass lid lets you see how how much juice has been extracted.
- Colander has 8 quart capacity
- Juice Kettle has 4 quart capacity
- Stock pot has 8 quart capacity
- Stainless steel construction
- Use as a steamer or colander
- Use the bottom pan for soups or for roasting and baking meats
- Induction range compatible and smooth top range safe.
- Oven roasting: compatible up to 400°
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Body: 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Hose: Silicone
- Clamp: Chrome Plated Steel
- Water Pot Top Diameter: 11-13/16″
- Water Pot Bottom Diameter: 8-5/8″
- Water Pot Height: 5-7/16″
- Juice Kettle Diameter: 11-13/16″
- Juice Kettle Height: 5-13/16″
- Colander Top Diameter: 11-13/16″
- Colander Bottom Diameter: 9-1/2″
- Water Pot: 8 Qt
- Juice Kettle: 4 Qt
- Colander: 8 Qt