Pocket Guide to Emergency First Aid
From Pocket Guides Publishing
The Pocket Guide To Emergency First Aid, authored by Betty Cordes, CRNA, is one book that can literally mean the difference between living and dying.
This guidebook to first aid may end up being the most important book you ever own. Fully illustrated, small enough to fit in a pocket or pack with ease, the Pocket Guide to Emergency First Aid takes you through the basics of what to do when you are the first responder to an accident or medical emergency.
From basic assessment of the victim’s condition, the first aid guidebook gives the basics on dealing with a variety of critical topics:
How to deal with:
- Eye Injuries
- Heat Exhaustion
- Heart Attack
- CPR, Head Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- …and more!
Learn what should go into a basic emergency first aid kit as well. Even if you’re lucky and never need to use the Pocket Guide to First Aid, you’ll have the peace of mind of being prepared for the worst.
- Sections dealing with all kinds of medical emergency situations
- Great companion guidebook to the Pocket Guide to Outdoor Survival
- Spiral binding lets pages lay flat for easy reading in the field
- Side tabs let you find the right chapter quickly
- Fully waterproof (tested by soaking in water for months on end), and astonishingly durable – dirt-proof, tear-proof, wind-proof, kid-proof.
- Pages are made of specially formulated, heat-treated, PVC plastic – polished, resin-coated polyvinylchloride polymer). Pages feature:
- Bright white printing surface – all printing is clear and precise
- Virtual indestructibility – the pages can’t rip or tear, and the corners won’t bend over
- Flexibility – pages can bend without breaking
- Washable surface – just wipe clean after use or wash in water
- Steel rule die cut with polished edges – the corners won’t poke you while in your hand or in your pocket, as often happens with plastic printed materials
- Will not warp, fade or deteriorate. (Keep out of direct sunlight for prolonged periods – nothing can prevent the sun’s ultraviolet rays from “yellowing” any kind of paper or plastic. Under normal conditions it will take years of use for these Pocket Guides to “yellow”, and even then they will remain clear and perfectly readable!)