Nutristore Hard Red Wheat gives stability to your food storage.
Hard Red Wheat is high in protein and a versatile grain to have in any food supply. With the amount of grains the human body needs to survive, this is a cost-effective way to build your food storage supply. With a 30 year shelf life, this Hard Red Wheat can be stored for years and provides you comfort knowing you have access to wholesome grains whenever needed. Grains are essential building blocks and provide your family with countless meal options.
- Quick and easy preparation
- 30 year shelf life
- Savory taste the whole family can enjoy
- Adds variety to your food storage meal planning
- Sealed Shelf Life: 30 years*
- Opened Shelf Life: 18 months*
- *Shelf life based on optimal storage conditions.
- Proper Storage: To reach the maximum shelf life, your Nutristore products should be stored in an environment with temperatures ranging between 55°-70° F. Ideal storing conditions are in a cool, dark, dry environment where the product will be protected from moisture, oxygen, and sunlight. Excellent storing locations are in (but not limited to) closets, under beds and in basements. All stated shelf life is based on proper storage of your Nutristore products.
- Storing your Nutristore products in a location with extreme temperatures, high humidity or an area where oxygen, sunlight and/or moisture may contact your product, will decrease the shelf life. After opening a can to consume, you should continue to store the product in optimal conditions with the white plastic lid secured. Limit the amount of time you allow your Nutristore foods to be exposed to air and light, doing so will help maximize the opened can shelf life.
- Protect Your Investment: Taking proper care of your food storage will help ensure you have great tasting, nutritious foods when a disaster or time of emergency strikes. Nutristore foods are designed for long-term storage. By following proper storage guidelines, you can have the assurance that your food storage will keep its delicious taste and high quality for many years to come.